The other day I went to a book study. Part of the study is sharing personal stories. The more I share, the more I realize how exciting my life has really been. A lot has happened! And I got to thinking. I have wrote most of these stories down. Maybe I should compile them and make a little testimony book?
A few stories I would want to tell.
How our marriage home, was a room in a basement...
How God healed two cysts on my ovaries and gave me a child.
How God protected us during a shooting.
How I went through a painful skin condition that limited my ability to function or touch anything...
How I battled depression, three times.
And many more... The question is, should I do it? It will take a lot of time and energy. But it might be worth it.
Thoughts...
No comments:
Post a Comment