Tuesday, May 8, 2012

8 Days a Week


I recently started taking care of an adorable 3-month-old. 
I'm a nanny. 
As I take care of the adorable bundle of poop, pee, vomit, burping, cooing, talking and crying I find myself wondering... between feedings, what is her life like?
She naps multiple times a day and sleeps more than 3 hours during the day. 
When she wakes and sees me smiling down at her, (asking her if she's ready for food) I wonder if she thinks it's a new day. If that's the case than I spend at least 8 days a week with this adorable girly... 
If every time she wakes it's a new 'baby day'! But by that same logic her mother spends 48 or so, 'days' a week with her. hmm... 
I only love her, 8 days a week.
Speaking of her, she's crying... I better go see what she needs.



No comments:

Post a Comment