Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Today

Today I did not do much... I went to the prayer room and prayed, worshipped, listened, wrote, interceded for the middle east, for my friend Steven and for my sister-in-law and her family headed back to Indonesia at summers' close. Next I went to a second hand store called the "bargain factory" where i bought toilet paper. Next I caught up on a little FBing and watched an amazing video about a mission called UFG (the urban food garden) which is a Kansas City local movement. One of my old friends told me about her trip to India, but I didn't connect the dots to the UFG till now. That's cool.
Life hurts lately. 
My husband and I had friends betray us... Our friends put our livelihood at risk by disclosing private medical information to a stranger. 
What is this world coming to?
When life hurts I come back to the same songs, the same words, the same person... It doesn't mean the pain disappears. It doesn't mean we have another dime to get us through the week. But the truth is, I know who I can count on, first and foremost, my Lord and savior, Jesus... 

Everyday. You and Me. I lean harder on days like today...

"I will praise you oh Lord, my God. With all of my heart I will glorify your name forever. For great is your love towards me, you have delivered me from the depths of the grave."

No comments:

Post a Comment